dec, 12 2015 I was sold a BRAND NEW 2015 HONDA ACCORD by Milaud.(liar), The financing girl was Anita Carlson.

She will talk about her church and her children. She said that my car had a little bump on the rear fender from their porters. I checked it. The bumper was new and shiny.

One week later, the entire dashboard lights up. I go to Brown Honda (near my work) they wont help me..they inform me the car had been previously wrecked. I was furious. I had no lights barely had brakes.

I still leave the dealership[ and drive back to Landmark Honda, and they said the car was fine. Then, the body shop man gave me photos of the damage. WOW, front passenger quarter panel with bumper and other stuff. I insisted on another vehicle, they would not do it.

I am now giving it back and hiring an attorney. I don't want a new used wreckd car. I think this may be a breach of contract. Watch out for GM Mr.

Waldman and Karl Forrester.These people are BAD...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of outright lying and dishonesty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 honda accord car. Landmark Honda needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 honda accord car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Landmark Honda.

Comments